Maps for MediaWiki
From Maps for MediaWiki
Maps is the MediaWiki extension to visualize and work with geographical information.
Maps has been maintained since 2009 and is installed on 1000+ wikis.
Features[edit | edit source]
- Customizable and dynamic Leaflet maps
- Customizable and dynamic Google Maps
- Structured data and query integration with Semantic MediaWiki
- Visual map editor
- GeoJSON and KML support
- Parser functions for geocoding, coordinate formatting and geospatial operations
- Translations in over 100 languages, image layers, static maps and more
Demo[edit | edit source]